With May half term fast approaching we’ve rounded up the best events taking place during the course of the week below.
1. The annual Surrey County Show held on Monday 29th May. Taking place at Stoke Park in Guildford (25 minutes from the site) there is plenty on offer to entertain the whole family including sheep shows, donkey rides and the Surrey food theatre showcasing the areas best produce. For further information please visit https://www.surreycountyshow.co.uk/surrey-county-show/about-the-show.htm
2. For families with younger children then Fishers Farm is always popular. They put on lots of extra activities during half term and this year they are holding a Super Heroes themed week. https://www.fishersfarmpark.co.uk/plan-your-visit/special-events/
3. Birds of Prey weekend at RHS Wisely. Taking place on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th May visitors will be able to meet birds of prey as well as see them put through their paces with flying displays at 11am and 2pm. https://www.rhs.org.uk/gardens/wisley/whats-on/may-half-term-at-wisley
4. Living History Day at Arundel Castle. Held on Thursday 1st June children will be able to meet a variety of historical characters as well as trying their hand at activities such as archery and fencing. https://www.arundelcastle.org/whats-on/events/living-history-day-1.html #
5. Pulborough Brooks will be holding ‘wild family’ activities throughout the half term week allowing guests to get up close to the array of wildlife at the centre. https://www.rspb.org.uk/reserves-and-events/events-dates-and-inspiration/events/details.aspx?id=tcm:9-433617
We hope the above is useful when planning your half term stay with us. Don’t forget that all midweek bookings made before May 31st will qualify for a 15% discount! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and availability.